You can view the Overtime report of all employees.
How to generate Overtime report:
- Reports > Attendance > Overtime Report
- Click on Overtime Report
- Select the Location from dropdown
- Select the company from the dropdown
- Select the department from the drop down
- Select the designation from the drop down
- Select the Employee ID or Employee Name from the dropdown if you have multiple employees to search.
- Select the date range from which date to which date you want to view the report.
- You can click on option view report to download the data in .CSV Excel format
The Monthly Performance Register will look like this which contains the following data:
- Employee ID
- Employee Name
- Department Name
- In Time
- Out Time
- OT Hours