This section provides basic troubleshooting steps for diagnosing errors and recovering from problems.
Q1. What should be done if password setup link is expired?
- Connect with support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to re-share the password setup link.
Q2. What should be done If unable to login the device?
- Add the device in your CamAttendance portal and then try to login the device.
Q3. How to change the device mode from standalone to cloud or vice versa?
- Connect with support team at email@example.com for changing device mode.
Q4. What should be done in case of Unknown Recognitions on the device?
- Check if alignment of device is proper
- Check lightning conditions around the device
- . Check upload photo on portal if it as per guidelines
- Check if employee data is available on device
- Check if any change in facial feature of person with upload photo like hairstyle, beard etc. if yes, change the photo on the portal
Q5. What should be done if real person is not detected?
- Check if zoom level set to 1 or not in sensitivity settings for cloud and standalone devices.
- Check liveness value in settings for Terminal app.
- Check alignment of device.
- Check light conditions around the device
Q6. What to do if there is a charging issue in device?
- Check if OTG connector is working fine
- Check if Charging adapter is working fine
- Check if device USB port is working fine
- If the issue is still not solved, the client can contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Q7. What to do if client is unable to wake up the screen using Tap, Wave or PIR?
- In Samsung devices, Tap and Wave are not available and only PIR is used for screen wake up
- Check if Tap is working
- Check if Wave is working which is based on the proximity sensor and the range of this sensor is very less, so client needs to wave very close to the device.
- Check if PIR is connected accurately and there is an icon on the screen for the same as well as the light is also getting turned ON.
- Check that the OTG connection is as per the device: Samsung and Lenovo
- If Tap or Wave is not working in case of Lenovo device, Restart the device.
Q8. What should be done if client is not getting reports/data on FTP/SFTP Server?
- Check ftp/sftp settings especially path, username and password.
- Check Attendance report settings.
- Check if we are getting data over FileZilla. If yes, please check with client for FTP/SFTP server.
Q9. What should be done if client is unable to sync attendance on the portal?
- Check If internet connectivity is available.
- If internet is connected, data connectivity should be present. Try to switch to other network to check connectivity issues.
- In Samsung, check if device is in heat saving mode. It will not sync data until it resumes back to normal mode. It will sync automatically after it resumes normal mode.
- Device will sync the data automatically when it resumes internet/data connectivity, or we can do force sync of known transaction in Lenovo device using sync button in Recognitions logs. In Samsung there is no force sync button.
Q10. What should be done in case of Time mismatch issue?
- It happens due to poor connectivity with NLP server. Try to connect the device with another network and restart the application.